We have been following the best dive job in the world for over 5 months and today the winner has been announced: Kenzo Kiren from Canada. Kenzo becomes the first lucky winner of one the most amazing contest in the scuba diving industry. The Best Dive Job rocked the typical-boring-scuba-industry with one of the smartest marketing ideas ever created.
Kenzo won with over 230 votes, 2 solid videos and a great application.
so what Kenzo won?
Living in Bali for 7 months… in one of the most amazing locations in Indonesia.
Scuba Diving Instructor Training in Asia’s best PADI IDC Center,
The full training from zero to top hero, includes
* PADI Open Water Course
* PADI Advanced Open Water Course
* PADI Rescue Diver Course with manual
* PADI Emergency First Response, Care for Children
* PADI Emergency First Response Instructor Course
* PADI Master Scuba Diver Course including:
o PADI Project AWARE Specialty Course
o PADI Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
o PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course
o PADI Naturalist Specialty Course
o PADI Fish ID Specialty Course
* PADI Divemaster course
* PADI IDC Preparation Course
* PADI Instructor Development Course
* PADI Mock Instructor Exams
* PADI Instructor Exams
* PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer prep course (Five Instructor specialties)
* All the PADI materials, applications and examination fees required to become a PADI Scuba Instructor.
But that’s not all, this also includes…
* Top-quality scuba equipment package – worth over USD1500
* All PADI certification and exam fees – worth over USD 1800
* All PADI materials needed to become a diving instructor – worth over USD 1500
* 7 month single accommodation – Located close to the dive center, restaurants, bars and the beach!
* Blue Season Bali Divemaster Seminars
o Positive Approach Sales workshop
o Tank / Compressor use workshop
o www.padimembers.com workshop
o Equipment repair workshop
* Unlimited Diving for 7 months – worth over USD16,000. MINIMUM 300* logged dives.
* Job placement services – Blue Season Bali has a vast network of industry members looking for top quality PADI professionals. We also include our PADI Pro Resume workshop to get you started.
* Website builder workshop – come away with your own professional website
* Visa Assistance – We’ll arrange the right visa for your stay in Bali
* Free wireless broadband Internet access in our dive center.
* Return Transportation from the Airport in Denpasar, Bali.
* Diver Insurance – for your entire stay in Bali.
* Lunch and drinks – on all diving days.
Mmm lucky… lucky Kenzo…
Stay tunes because for sure the Best Dive job contest will be launched again… and while we wait for the next contest, here at ScubaHerald.com we will follow the adventrues of Kenzo Kiren in fantastic Bali, with clearly the best dive job in the World.